SEELEY-SWAN VALLEY, Montanaby JUSTON Swan River Lodge is a unique log sided building that
blends with its rustic sourroundings, located next to
the largest wilderness area in the United States.
Come stay in a sportman's paradise offering lots of
activities from boating and fishing some of the best
lakes and streams in Montana to snowmobiling and
skiing some of the best mountains around with
hundreds of miles of groomed trails. Deer, elk, bears,
mountain lions and goats are seen on a regular basis.
Just a short distance from Glacier Park.
We at the Swan River Lodge strive to make your stay
clean, quiet and comfortable with a touch of western
*** Activities INCLUDE ***
- Sea plane rides in Seeley Lake area
- Local daily trail rides by a variety of outfitters
- 300+ miles of groomed snowmobile trails
- Access to Bob Marshall & Mission Wilderness
- An hour and a half from Glacier National Park
- Over ten lakes and hundreds of streams to fish,
hunt, swim or waterski
- Wonderful photo opportunities
- Snowmobile, boat and watercraft rental companies
* We can make that rental reservation for your stay!
Number Pictures:14 Date Created: 2/15/07